Thank you for your continued support over the years!
Hello CVSA Families!
We have enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces back at the rink over the past few weeks for pre-season clinics and happy to see parents excited to sit rink side and watch their players skate again!
Our season officially kicks off Tuesday October 5th! Be sure to check out the calendar tab on the website, as it has been updated to reflect practice and tryout schedules!
The schedule is as follows:
* Tuesday/Thursday – 8U Travel Mites & 10U – 5:45p-
* Tuesday/Thursday – 12U & 14U – 7:00p-8:00p practice
* Intro to Hockey and 8U House Mites will start on
Wednesday October 20th!
The week of October 11th- we will hold tryouts for the 10U and 12U levels during typical practice time. It will only be the 10U and 12U players on the ice during typical practice time so that evaluators have the ability to use the full ice for player evaluations and placement.
What you need to know for the first day of practice:
* All players and families entering the rink must wear a mask – this includes in the locker rooms, on the rink and anywhere inside the building. We thank families for your understanding and cooperation.
* Locker Rooms are open for player use and can be used at your discretion/comfort level. It is absolutely OK to come dressed and ready to go for practice like last season as well. Your player can also utilize the bleacher area (which now has carpets lined most of the way down). We will not tolerate players not following rules in the locker room – this includes the typical Locker Room Policy and masking policy. We also encourage spreading out as much as possible in the locker room.
* Please be sure to check in at the registration table prior to your player entering the rink. If you still have a balance due for the season, please bring payment with you on Tuesday. Players must be fully registered to participate in practice.
We are looking forward to officially kicking off the 2021-2022 CVSA Hockey Season next week and welcoming families back into the rink for the season!
-The CVSA Board of Directors
The Central Vermont Skating Association is a non-profit corporation serving the Central Vermont community since 1974. The association functions entirely through the hard work and dedication of its many volunteers. Today, CVSA serves over 125 area youth.
CVSA's mission is to promote, supervise and assist in the development of youth skating and hockey programs by providing the best possible experience for all participants, including their spectators. The cornerstone of this experience is advanced through discipline. CVSA continually strives to meet the highest levels of citizenship, sportsmanship, teamwork, physical well-being, and in particular mutual respect for others.
These fine organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization.